Saturday, June 28, 2014

ILLDISPOSED "Sense the Darkness"




ILLDISPOSED
"Sense the Darkness"
Massacre Records, 2012

Illdisposed its a Death Metal band from Denmark, a country which has very talented bands, I can think immediatly in King Diamond ( I think all we do) but this guys have been around for a while on the Metal world. 1991 was when Illdisposed saw the light and since their formation they have released several albums. I'll be honest but I'm not familiar with all of their releases, I guess I knew about them back in 2004 and since then I lost the track of their career so...Suddenly thanks to a friend I listened this new album called "Sense the Darkness"

I ve been listening this album for 2 weeks or something everyday and I am really hocked with this album. The sound its a mix between classic Death Metal with some guitar melodies that reminded me immediatly their countrymates Mercenary. Vocals are good guttural all the time but they sound with so much effects on them. The track "Never Compromise" its just fantastic! On of the most Death Metal songs of this album, it has even some slow/doomy parts that are really well handled along with the songs "Stop Running" and "I Am Possessed".

Although Illdisposed is from Denmark its clear that they have a bit influence from their Melodic Death Metal heighbours in Sweden.The production its flawless, it sounds like all the Tue Madsen productions, everything on its place, well mixed. I think this is If not the best album of Illdisposed one of the best they have released so far. I extremely recommend this album If your taste its into bands like Puteraeon, Bolt Thrower, Death and Grave.

Points: 4.5 of 5


Listen:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32Kcx1f7Hl4